Welcome to N.C.S. Trailers Ltd
Established in 1985, N.C.S. Trailers are now one of the UK’s leading experts in truck and trailer chassis and bodywork modifications.
As a family run business with more than 20 years’ experience,
we have built our foundations on providing reliable services that meet
the evolving needs of our clients.
Our commitment to service was spurred on in 2007 when we moved to new
purpose built premises on Phoenix Lane, Thurnscoe, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Our 1.5 acre site includes fully equipped workshops, storage and secure
customer vehicle parking areas.
We have a large portfolio of clients throughout the UK including several
Volvo, Scania, DAF and Iveco dealerships, as well as numerous used vehicle
dealers and exporters and many own-account operators.
Our premises are easy to find just off the A635 Dearne Valley Parkway.
We’re only five miles from the A1 Junction 37 and just nine miles
from the M1 junction 36.
Typical work Includes:
- Fitting axles to rigid trucks and tractor units
- Wheelbase extensions
- Wheelbase reductions
- Chassis and bodywork alterations on trucks and trailers
- New flat, curtain side and box van bodies
- Crane and subframe installations
- Bodywork swaps from truck to truck, including hook, skip and rope
Unusual work includes:
- Manufacture of specialist trailers for boat transportation
- Bodywork alteration and crane fitment to tracked dumper
- Removals, modifications and installations for recovery
Did you know?
If you have one of the latest vehicles with an Electronic Braking
System, N.C.S. Trailers now offers axle conversions using an Independent
EBS Kit. This makes it possible to fit additional axles to most of
the vehicles that manufacturers had previously said were unable to
For free advice, more information or to discuss your requirements give us a call on 01709 898400
We are happy to help wherever we can.